Thursday, May 24, 2018

Through My Eyes

You're the girl that every man wished he could have
And the one that every girl wished she could be
You're the pinnacle of beauty
Your smile shines like the sun
And I know everybody would agree

I wish that you could see yourself through my eyes
I wish that you could know how truly wonderful you are
I wish that you could understand
How everyone admires you by far
Speaking honestly, you're a star

You're the smartest person I have ever known
And there is nothing that you can't achieve
You can forge your own destiny
Show the world a queen
If only you believe like I believe

Your tomorrow's not defined by your yesterday
And the dreams you once had are not so far away
There is nothing that can stop you once you set your mind to it
So go on out and make them yours today

No comments:

Post a Comment