Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Angel Eyes

I was feeling sad and lonely
Thinking love had left me behind
I was wondering it if was only
For other people to find
As the door of opportunity
Was closing in my face
A window opened up in its place

Angel eyes and a devil's smile
And the way she loves me makes it all worthwhile
I just can't wait 'til I feel her touch
Cause the time we spend away hurts so much

I was rocked to my foundations
When I saw the new girl in town
I was breathless with anticipation
Cause she was the sweetest around
When she turned her gaze upon me
I was captured under her spell
Now where this leads only time will tell

I am helpless to resist her playful charms
I need to hold this beauty in my arms
She knows that she can do with me
Anything she please
And at her wish I'm falling to my knees

No comments:

Post a Comment