Friday, May 11, 2018

Little Girl

I was looking for something that I could not define
I was wondering if there was someone that I could find
That would take the love I'd give unconditionally
And appreciate the heart she saw of mine

Then I took a leap of faith when a question came
Asking if there was a thing that I could name
That made what I was seeking more unusual
Then she came to me and said she felt the same

She captured my heart with the wink of an eye
And when she smiled at me I never felt so high
I know I'll never find in the whole wide world
A love so big as from my little girl

She is everything I need right from the start
And I know whatever happens that we'll never part
She showed me the way to see things differently
And filled the hole I had inside my heart

She is Daddy's little girl and she's the one for me
When I close my eyes her face is all that I can see
And she's making me the man that I was always meant to be

No comments:

Post a Comment