Monday, February 25, 2013

Strange

I was just a simple boy in search of someone
That I could share a life of simple dreams
Two story home with white picket fences
But life is not as easy as it seems
 
You weren't supposed to be the one I fell for
And I don't know what it is you see in me
My world is now extremely complicated
And I guess that's just the way it has to be
 
How did our lives get so strange?
How in the world will we cope with all the change?
What do we have to rearrange?
How did our lives get so strange?
 
I don't belong around your social circles
And you certainly aren't comfortable in mine
We go together like oil and water
But if opposites attract then we're fine
 
Let's make our own destiny
And together, you and me
We'll bend the world to fit to our desire
It don't matter what they say
Because I love you anyway
And our differences will only fuel the fire

No comments:

Post a Comment