Monday, October 29, 2018

I've Got A Crush On You

We see each other nearly every day
And every time it happens
I just have the urge to say
That I love the way you smile
Cause it's in your eyes as well
But I'm a little shy in case you couldn't tell

Would you like to go out with me
Cause I'd love to spend some time with you
Get to know you better
Learn the things you like to do
I've got a crush on you

Writing this makes me a little scared
You might see me different
When I have my feelings bared
There's a chance that you won't like it
And think I crossed the line
Well if it's so the blame is purely mine

We've known each other for so long
But never really known
How that we would get along
Once our feelings have been shown
I'm hoping we can see each other
Outside these four walls
Well what do you say
Do you want to play
Will you answer the call

No comments:

Post a Comment