Tuesday, July 25, 2017

You Are Loved

I know your heart is breaking
And there's nothing I can say
To give you any comfort
Or brighten up your day
The world has turned against you
And you lost the hope that you were dreaming of
 
You are loved, you are cherished
You're the one that we all adore
And this love will never perish
It will stay the same forevermore
There is nothing in the whole wide world
That can take this love away
And I promise this to you today
You are loved
 
I know we've had our differences
And we barely get along
But in spite of all our conflict
My love for you is strong
So I pray that in your sorrow
That peace descends upon you like a dove
 
You're a beacon to all
For the kindness you show
And the light in your eyes
Makes my heart start to glow
I'd give anything to see
That smile on your face once again
 

No comments:

Post a Comment