Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What The Heart Wants

There's just so many times
You can tell yourself the lie
You can try to pretend
But the truth you can't deny
There's a fire burning in your soul
It's so hard to keep it in control
Is it finally time to give us a try

The heart wants what the heart wants
And it's never satisfied
'Til the heart gets what the heart wants
To fill the emptiness inside
It's the love that we share
And there's nothing can compare
Girl you know it's true
That what my heart wants is you


When I first met you girl
My heart began to sing
I found what I've been looking for
Through years of wandering
Just think of how our lives can be
If you take a leap of faith in me
And you find a love surpassing everything

Eventually you have to take the opportunity
To surrender to the promise of a life for you and me
'Cause together we're much greater than apart we'll ever be
So let's stay that way for all eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment