Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Grace Abounding

Create in me the cleanest heart
And give my soul a brand new start
Don't want to be cast away
It's by your side I want to stay
 
Lift me to a higher place
And let me feel your saving grace
So I can teach and be a guide
To bring more people to your side 
 
I want to die to the power of sin and death
I want to live for the one who gives me breath
I want to be an example of righteousness
And grace abounding
Sing to the glory of his name
Who lifted me from the depths of my guilt and shame
Invited me into a kingdom I could not claim
And turned my life around

Deliver me from guiltiness
And I will sing your righteousness
O let my lips be open to
Shouts of joy and praise to you
 
What can I give to you in love
Things of this world are not enough
A broken heart, the highest price
I give to you in sacrifice
 
I was broken down in pieces
My soul was scattered 'cross the floor
Now I owe my life to Jesus
And he is what I'm living for

No comments:

Post a Comment